- Monoisopropanolamine is widely used in metalworking fluids industry.
- Monoisopropanolamine is used in metalworking fluids as surfactant, neutralizer, anti-rusting agent and biocide.
- Other applications:
- Electronic Chemicals: as stripper for LCD & Semiconductors;
- Detergents: as foam stabilizer and rinse improver;
- Agriculture Chemicals: as raw material;
- Titanium dioxide(TIO2): improve dispersing ability in pigment slurry, viscosity reduction;
- Surfactant: Emulsifiers and wetting agents, allow high surfactant concentrations.
- Holidays NoticeNanjing Hongbaoli is one of the main manufacturers of Isopropanolamine and Polyether Polyol in the world. We hope all of our customers and friends stay safe and healthy. We will overcome the panic of Covid-19 soon together.2020-04-21
- HBL will attend 2019 Vietnam ChemHongbaoli group is the biggest manufacturer and supplier of Isopropanolamines in the world. The products include Monoisopropanolamine, Diisopropanolamine, Triisopropanolamine and Diethanolisopropanolamine.2019-07-03